There is a quick and easy trick to disable Android Parental Controls without a code, if you forgot it.
Deactivate Google Parental Controls without a code
Directly from the phone under control (the one of the endants), it is possible to deactivate Google Family Link.
Explanation in 6 steps
- Go to the settings of the Android phone (icon with the gear wheel)
- Click on Application Management
- Click on Application List
- Click on the ‘Google Play Store‘ application
- Click on Storage Usage
- Click on the ‘Clear Data‘ and ‘Clear Cache‘ buttons
And that’s it.